A guide for L.A. Noire case A Marriage Made in Heaven. Follow this guide to find all the clues, answer all the questions correctly, and get a five-star rating.
Head over to Ray’s Cafe, the scene of the crime. When you arrive at Ray’s Cafe, walk up to the crime scene, and the officer will give you POI Lester Pattison and Shannon Perry. Before you talk to them, investigate the crime scene for clues.
Go check the body for your first clue. In one of his jacket pockets you will find the clue: Insurance letter. In the other pocket you will find clue: Wallet. Those are the only clues you can find on his body, but when you back out of the investigation you the coroner talks to you, and you get the clue: Coroner’s report. The only other clue is the Bloody knife. This clue is located in the trash can in the alley beside Ray’s Cafe (you need this to get unlock the L.A. Noire Stab-Rite Achievement). You can take a look at the yellow markers close to the body, but they don’t give you any clues.
After finding the clues you need, it’s time to start questioning witnesses. Go talk to Shannon Perry in front of Ray’s Cafe:
- Eyewitness report >> This will give you the clue: Argument overheard. Choose “Truth.”
- Suspect vehicle description >> Choose “Truth.” This will update your clue: Hit-and-run vehicle.
- Argument overheard >> Choose “Doubt.” This will give you new POI victim’s wife.
That’s all for Shannon Perry. Head inside the cafe to talk to the bartender:
- Hit and run incident >> Choose “Doubt.”
- Association with victim >> Choose “Truth.”
- Argument overheard in bar >> Choose “Doubt” and he’ll give you the clue: Lynch’s statement.
- Joint business venture >> Choose “Doubt.”
After questioning the bartender, make sure to grab the newspaper of the bar if you haven’t already.
When you’re finished at the bar, go to the back of the cafe to use the telephone. You run a trace on the description of the hit-and-run vehicle and come up with the new POI William Shelton.